Here at Normandy Dental Associates, LLP, our Houston dentist prides themselves in providing our patients with the highest quality dental care. We value our patients’ health as paramount. Our dental staff understands your concerns and anxieties, and enjoys educating our patients and keeping them informed and at ease about their treatments and procedures at all times. Our dental office uses state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and the strictest sterilization techniques.
We strive to make each dental appointment pleasant and stress-free; serving the Houston community to the best of our abilities is always our number one priority. Our Houston dentist offers comprehensive dental care to our patients ranging from general, preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. From a thorough initial exam, to treating cavities and preventing them with fluoride and sealant treatments, to teeth whitening and dental crowns and implants, having a beautiful smile isn’t only about the aesthetics; maintaining dental health and hygiene is essential to one’s overall well-being.
Our doctors, Bryant Fraker, DDS, Greg Long, DDS, Peter Manning, DDS, Raul Saenz, DDS PA and Christine E. Manning, DDS are highly acclaimed in the healthcare world.
- Fraker attended Stephen F. Austin University, and continued on to the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, Texas where he received a DDS ( Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 1976. Dr. Fraker received TOP DOC in the H-Texas Magazine 2013
- Long attended Texarkana Community College, Texas A&M University and continued on to the University of Texas Dental School, San Antonio, Texas, where he received a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 1980.
- Peter Manning graduated from St. Edwards Universtiy, Florida State University, and continued my education at the University of Texas Dental School, San Antonio, Texas, where he received a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 1980.
- After attending San Antonio Junior College, Saenz graduated from the University of Texas Dental School, San Antonio, Texas where I received a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 1980.
- Christine Manning went to the University of Texas, Austin to complete her four year degree in Chemical Engineering. She then continued her education at the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio to purse her career in dentistry
They have a wide range of knowledge and experience in the field of dental health, and we are excited for you to meet them. Make an appointment with our Houston dentist by calling, (713) 469-3405, today!